Text In Church offers you unlimited email sending!
Pro Tip: Keep your emails short and personal. You will get higher read and response rates to email if you keep it short, simple, and relevant.
Pro Tip 2: Schedule these messages out to save you a TON of time!
To send a one time, scheduled email:
- Go to Messages
- Click Create Message button
- Choose Email Message in the pop up box.
- Choose if you would like to send it as a Personal or Plain Text template and include the title of the email if you would like.
- Choose who should get the message (you can opt to send to one person, multiple people, or to a whole group).
- Enter in your information for Message From Name and Message Reply to email (the inbox you want replies to go to; TIC doesn't host incoming email replies).
- Enter the Message Subject Line.
- Choose Edit Design to type in what you would like your message to say.
- Select Save Changes to save the body of your email.
- Select Schedule to choose a later time to send your message or Send Now to send immediately.
- Select Close This Info after viewing your confirmation.
Text In Church offers automated follow up steps that include emails. Click here if you want to learn more about Automated Workflows.