Text In Church offers the ability for you to add our new and improved Smart Connect Card to your website. This is a great way for your website to interact with its visitors. For example, you could offer Pre-registration for VBS or a Plan A Visit form for guests. In this article, we will walk you through how to add the script for a Smart Connect card right on to your website.
On Squarespace, you can add custom code and scripts to your site using the Code Injection area in Advanced Settings:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings, Advanced, and then click Code Injection.
- Add code: Add scripts to the appropriate Code Injection fields. Here we are adding to the Header. Code added here is injected into the tag on every page on your site.
- Save: After adding your code, click on Save.
- Done! Your new widget is ready to be published!
- Log in to your Ministry Designs account
- Select Pages in the main menu
- Choose the page you want the card on.
- Scroll down to "Footer" in the right side panel and paste your code
- Click save at the top
Adding your code to a Wix page is simple by adding an HTML block with your script:
- Log in to your Wix account
- Select Edit Site
- Click + Add
- In the tool bar, select "More" and choose ** « HTML iFrame/Embed »**
- Add it to the site
- A window pops up. Click on "Enter code"
- inspect the « Show on all pages »
- Save & Publish
- Use a WordPress Plugin
Use a WordPress Plugin
- Log in to your WordPress site.
- Go to Plugins > Add new
- Search for "Header and Footer Scripts".
- Click "Install Now" and activate the plugin.
- You can add your code directly into WordPress:
- Click on "Save settings" button.