The Text in Church user is able to synchronize lists of contacts with your MailChimp Account.
To enable integration, you will need to have a valid and active account in MailChimp.
1 - Go to Settings and Click on Integrations;
2 - Click "Connect" next to MailChimp;
3 - You will be redirected to a MailChimp page. Provide Your MailChimp credentials and click on "Log In";
4 - Now back to TIC, Select the lists you want to sync.
- All lists available in MailChimp will be displayed on the "Your MailChimp Lists" page in TIC.
- Select Lists that you want to sync with Text In Church. You can select one, multiple or all the Lists to be synced at the same time.
- After selection, click on "Go to Sync" button.
- Provide permission to contact via email and sms.
- All contacts will be brought across to a corresponding Text In Church group of the same name.
- If you have a large number of people to sync, the first sync can take a few hours.
- After synced, the system will display the time and date of the last sync (check your Groups for updates).
- You can sync your MailChimp account with Text In Church as often as you would like.
- You are able to have all the Lists from MC synced every night. All the contacts that were updated or added in MailChimp will be synchronized in the TIC.
Two way Sync
- Not only does your MailChimp list sync to Text In Church, but any person with valid email account, you create inside of Text In Church’s synced list will automatically sync back to the designated list in MailChimp.
- After adding a contact to a MailChimp Group, you can go to the Integration page and manually sync, or enable Night Sync, so all changes will be automatically synchronized.
- You can remove the integration with MailChimp at any time.
- After disconnecting, the contacts will be kept in the TIC, as "Groups" (with the indication that is not syncing with MailChimp anymore) and they also can be found in the "People" page.