With the two way integration between Text In Church and MailChimp, two of your favorite tech tools work together seamlessly to keep your contacts, data, and messaging organized and up to date!
Here's a quick overview of the integration:
1 - Go to Settings and Click on Integrations;
2 - Click "Connect" next to MailChimp;
3 - You will be redirected to a MailChimp page. Provide Your MailChimp credentials and click on "Log In";
4 - Now back to TIC, Select the lists you want to sync.
- All Lists available in MailChimp will be displayed on the "Your MailChimp Lists" page in TIC.
- Select Lists that you want to sync with Text In Church. You can select one, multiple or all the Lists to be synced at the same time.
- After selection, click on "Go to Sync" button.
- Provide permission to contact via email and sms (text message).
- All contacts will be brought across to a corresponding Text In Church group of the same name.
- If you have a large number of people to sync, the first sync can take a few hours.
- After syncing, the system will display the time and date of the last sync (check your Groups for updates).
- You can sync your MailChimp account with Text In Church as often as you would like.
- You are able to have all the Lists from MC synced every night. This means, all the contacts that were updated or added in MailChimp will be added/updated automatically every night into TIC.
Two way Sync
- Not only does your MailChimp list sync to Text In Church, but any person you add to your synced group inside of Text In Church (with a valid email account), will automatically sync back to the designated List in MailChimp.
- After adding a contact to a MailChimp Group, you can go to the Integration page and manually sync, or enable Nightly Sync.
- You can disconnect the integration with MailChimp at any time.
- After disconnecting, the contacts will remain in TIC in the group you created (the sync symbol will be gone) and also in the "People" page.