Bonjoro is a fun and easy way to send personalized video messages to your guests! The app can send the videos to fellow Bonjoro users or via email with text to accompany it so they know it isn’t spam. This is a great feature to add to your follow-up plan as it allows guests to “see” you and feel thought of without costing you hours to do!
Here’s how to set it up:
- Click here to sign up for a Bonjoro account
- If you’ve never made a Zapier Integration before, click here
- Within Zapier, click the black + button to “MAKE A ZAP”
- Choose Text In Church as your app to connect with
- Choose the trigger “Person Joined Group”
- Sign into your TIC account
- Choose the group that triggers the action.
- Choose Bonjoro as your next app to connect
- Choose the the trigger “Create Task”
- Sign into Bonjoro
- Match up all the right fields
- Test the Zap and turn it on!
Step by Step Video:
Learn More About Using Bonjoro and Text In Church
Pro Tip: If you have a paid Zapier account and want to send your Bonjoro task later in the week, use the delay feature