We understand that there may come a time when a team member no longer needs access to certain groups or no longer needs access to the account at all.
Here are the steps you can take to remove Admin level permissions, adjust group access, or delete the user from your account entirely.
Note: This can only be completed by an Account User with Admin Level permissions.
- Sign in to Text In Church and click the “Settings” section to view the “Account Overview” tab
- Within the “Account Users” section, select “Edit” by the Account User whom you want to revoke access.
- Un-check the “User is Admin” box to revoke “Admin” level permissions from this user.
- Click the “X” by any group name or phone number to revoke this user’s access to this group or phone number
- At the top right of the page, click the red trash can icon to delete the user.
- In the pop-up, confirm selection by clicking “OK.”
Learn More About Account Users and Permission Levels
Want to learn more about permission levels or need to add a new Account User or Admin? Click here for a step by step tutorial!
Still have questions? No worries, we’re always happy to help! Send us a chat message or email our Member Success team at email@example.com.