People visit your website to learn about upcoming events and consider if they will visit your church. Knowing this, you want to have the best tools to maximize your site’s reach (number of people) and engagement (ability to interact with those people). That is where the Google Tracking ID comes in. This is a tool that allows you to see what actions people take when on your website.
Your Google Tracking ID is a string like UA-000000-2. It must be included in your tracking code to tell Google Analytics which account to send data to.
The first set of numbers (-000000, in the example above) refers to your account number, and the second set of numbers (-2) refers to the specific property number associated with the account.
To find your Google Tracking ID:
2. Open the Admin page by clicking Admin, at the bottom left, below the list of reports in the report navigation.
3. Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
4. Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
5. Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
Your tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page. The tracking ID is a string
6. Now, copy the whole tracking ID (ex. UA-000000-2 ), and paste it into the “Google Analytics Tracking ID” box inside of your Smart Connect Card builder
Still have questions? No worries, we’re always happy to help! Send us a chat message or email our Member Support team at email@example.com