If you have two contacts that need to be merged together, here's how to combine them.
- Select your two contact in People
- Click "Action" and choose "Merge selected profiles"
- The first box shows your two contacts. Click "Next Step".
- Choose which pieces of info you want for your merged contact. The third column shows what your merged contact will look like.
- Click "Next Step".
- Review your merged information.
- Click "Merge Now"
Here are a couple things to note about the merge:
- Once you merge your contacts, the final contact will be in the groups that both original contacts were in.
- The conversation history for these contacts will be combined into one conversation thread.