With the integrations offered by Text In Church with Zapier, Planning Center, Church Community Builder, and MailChimp, your favorite tech tools can work together seamlessly to keep your contacts, data, and messaging organized and up to date!
If you should ever need to disconnect an integration between Text In Church and one or more of these services, you can do so at any time with just a few clicks.
Disconnecting ends the syncing of information between the selected services; however, this will not remove any Groups or People that have been added to your Text In Church account via an integration. After disconnecting, any of the formerly syncing groups will remain with the indication that they’re no longer syncing.
Here’s a step by step guide for disconnecting your Planning Center, Church Community Builder, or MailChimp integration:
- Sign into your Text In Church account
- Click on 'Settings' (Gear Icon) located on the left side
- Click on ‘Integrations’ from the tabs on the left
- Click on ‘Details’ next to the integration you’d like to disconnect
- Click on ‘1. Connect’ at the top of the page to view your connection details
- Click on the red ‘Disconnect’ button
Church Community Builder
Learn More About Using Integrations
How to connect Text In Church to 2,000+ applications through Zapier
How to set up, utilize, and troubleshoot the Planning Center integration.
How to enable and use the Church Community Builder Integration.
How to set up and connect the MailChimp integration
Still have questions? No worries, we’re always happy to help! Send us a chat message or email our Member Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org