Text In Church offers the ability for you to add a Digital Connection Card to your website. This is a great way to allow you to do a Pre-Registration form for guests. To learn more about finding this code to use, read about our Website Widget.
On Squarespace, you can add custom code and scripts to your site using the Code Injection area in Advanced Settings:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings, Advanced, and then click Code Injection.
- Add code: Add scripts to the appropriate Code Injection fields. Here we are adding to the Header. Code added here is injected into the tag on every page on your site.
- Save: After adding your code, click on Save.
- Done! Your new widget is ready to be published!
Adding your code to a Wix page is simple by adding an HTML block with your script:
- Log in to your Wix account
- Select Edit Site
- Click + Add
- In the tool bar, select "More" and choose ** « HTML iFrame/Embed »**
- Add it to the site
- A window pops up. Click on "Enter code"
- inspect the « Show on all pages »
- Save & Publish
- Use a WordPress Plugin
Use a WordPress Plugin
- Log in to your WordPress site.
- Go to Plugins > Add new
- Search for "Header and Footer Scripts".
- Click "Install Now" and activate the plugin.
- You can add your code directly into WordPress:
- Click on "Save settings" button.