You can send a non-automated or one time message with Text In Church. This is great for reminder messages about specific events, group update messages, and any other communication to be done with specific date involved messages. Here are the steps to send a scheduled one time message.
- Go to Messages
- Click New Message button at the top left
3. Choose what type of message you will be sending in the pop up box
4. Compose your message. (note SMS and Email will be slightly different in this step)
5. Choose who should get the message (you can opt to send to groups or people)
6. Select when they should get the message (Immediately or Later)
7. Review your message and set it live
To learn about our automated messaging system, check out articles on our Automated Workflows.