You can send a non-automated message in Text In Church. This is great for reminder messages about specific events, group update messages, and any other communication to be done with specific date involved messages. Here are the steps on how to send this one time message.
- Go to Messages
- Click New Message button at the top left
3. Choose what type of message you will be sending in the pop up box
4. Compose your message. (note SMS and Email will be slightly different in this step)
5. Choose which group or groups should get the message. Our system will search within the groups selected and if a person record shows up more than once, it will automatically know to only send it once. You must choose multiple groups at once for this to occur.
6. Select when they should get the message (Immediately or Later)
7. Review your message and set it live