There are times when you may want to send a message to a single person instead of using the group messaging or automated workflow message options. You can send a message to a single individual, or select a few individuals at once. To do so, go to the messages tab, click New Message.
Here are the steps to send a scheduled one time message to an individual.
- Go to Messages
- Click New Message button at the top left
3. Choose what type of message you will be sending in the pop up box
4. Compose your message. (note SMS and Email will be slightly different in this step)
5. Choose who should get the message (you can opt to send to one person or multiple)
6. Select when they should get the message (Immediately or Later)
7. Review your message and set it live
Another approach to sending to an individual is under their person record. This will show all message history with this person and allow you to send an SMS/text message to them. To do emails, you must go through the New Message option listed above.
To learn about our automated messaging system, check out articles on our Automated Workflows.