Now, CCB users can use Text In Church to stay connected with members! You can easily pull email addresses and phone numbers from your CCB account to your Text In Church account.
Check out the instructions below to learn how to set up your CCB integration!
1 - Log into your CCB account.
2 - Click on 'Settings' (Gear Icon). Click on 'API'.
3 - You will see the API summary screen. Under 'Actions', click 'Add a new API User.'
4 - You will see the New API user form. Enter all of your information.
5 - Click on the 'Services' tab.
5 - Check these items on the settings page for the integration to work:
6 - Click 'Save' (located at the bottom, right-hand corner of the form).
7 - Note the CCB API URL, the username and password - you will need them later.
8 - Log into your TIC account and go to "Integrations" > CCB
9 - Enter your CCB username, CCB password, and paste the CCB API URL. Then, click the "Save" button. The integration is now connected!
Connecting CCB with TIC
1 - Go to Settings and Click on Integrations;
2 - Click "Connect" next to Church Community Builder;
3 - Provide Your API URL, and enter your username and password and click on "Save";
4 - Now, select the lists you want to sync.
- All Groups available in CCB will be displayed on the "Your Church Community Builder Groups" page in TIC.
- Select Lists that you want to sync with Text In Church. You can select one, multiple or all the Lists to be synced at the same time.
- After selection, click on "Sync Now" button.
- Provide permission to contact via email and sms.
- All contacts will be brought across to a corresponding Text In Church group of the same name.
- If you have a large number of people to sync, the first sync can take a few hours.
- After synced, the system will display the time and date of the last sync (check your Groups for updates).
- You can sync your CCB account with Text In Church as often as you would like.
- You are able to have all the Lists from CCB synced every night. All the contacts that were updated or added in CCB will be synchronized in the TIC.
Two way Sync
- Not only does your CCB list sync to Text In Church, but any person with valid email account and phone number, you create inside of Text In Church’s synced group will automatically sync back to the designated group in Church Community Builder.
- After adding a contact to a CCB Group, you can go to the Integration page and manually sync, or enable Night Sync, so all changes will be automatically synchronized.
- You can remove the integration with CCB at any time.
- After disconnecting, the contacts will be kept in the TIC, as "Groups" (with the indication that is not syncing with CCB anymore) and they also can be found in the "People" page.