The Text In Church user is able to synchronize contacts and schedule messages with your Planning Center Account integrated with Text In Church.
To enable integration, you will need to have a valid and active account in Planning Center and Lists inside your account.
Connecting Planning Center
- Go to Settings and Click on Integrations
- Click "View" next to Planning Center
- Put in your PCO login credentials
- Select the lists you want to sync
- All lists available in Planning Center will be displayed on the "Your Planning Center Lists" page in TIC.
- You can select one, multiple or all the Lists to be synced at the same time.
- All contacts will be brought across to a corresponding Text In Church group of the same name. But note that if a synced person does not have a valid email or mobile phone, you won't be able to communicate via those methods with Text In Church.
- If you have a large number of people to sync, the first sync can take a few hours.
- After synced, the system will display the time and date of the last sync.
- You are able to have all the Lists from PCO synced every night. All the contacts that were updated or added in Planning Center will be synchronized in the TIC.
Two Way Sync Integration
- Not only does your Planning Center list sync to Text In Church, but any person you create inside of Text In Church’s synced list will automatically go back into Planning Center.
- After adding a contact to a Planning Center Group, you can go to the Integration page and manually sync, or enable Night Sync, so all changes will be automatically synchronized.
- Members who are included via TIC can be found in the "People" section of the Planning Center.
- You can remove the integration with Planning Center at any time.
- After disconnecting, the groups will not be removed, they will be a group like any other, but they will no longer have their contacts synchronized.
- The contacts will be kept in the TIC, and can be found in the "People" page.